Friday, March 27, 2009

Beautiful Weeding Weather

Today we have beautiful Springtime weather, perfect for gardeners gardening and plants growing. I spent an hour of Matthew's nap weeding the veggie patch. The peas haven't come up yet. I wonder how long until they do.

I also assembled the mini Black & Decker cultivator that I got for Christmas. The battery has been charging since 10:30 this morning, so 9 hours from then - around 7:30 tonight - it should be ready to dig up the flower border on either side of the sidewalk so I can plant my pansies.

Would you believe I have a tulip blooming and another about to? My crocuses are still blooming and my daffodils haven't even started yet!

As for details on the weather... it's currently 63.5 degrees out with an expected low of 45. Saturday through Tuesday will be 52/47/rain, 67/40/tstorms & showers, 59/38/sunny, 59/43/sunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment